Sytek opened its doors in Houston, TX in 1972, formerly known as Siemens. Our repair facility consists of over 20,000 sq. feet, (5) bridge cranes totaling 70 tons of lifting capability, as well as jib cranes allowing us to handle almost any size motor.
We offer services 24/7 as well as field service. We are dedicated to keeping our customers up and running and strive to get each job done right and deliver on time. Our quality craftsmanship and customer service is the foundation of our company.
- EASA Member
- UL (Underwriters Laboratories) repair facility
- Horizontal and Vertical motors
- Up to 13,800 VAC and 5,000 DC
- Custom Oil Filled motors
- Fractional to 12,000 HP
- Rewinding for inverter duty, voltage and frequency conversion
- Dynamic balancing up to 10,000 lbs.
- Random and form coil rewinds
- NEMA and IEC frames
- Three phase and single phase
- UL Recertification
- Wound rotor and synchronous
- Heat cleaning/baking- High and low temperature ovens
- New motor sales